Guaifenesin ER 1200mg (on back order) Active ingredient (in each extended-release tablet)
Guaifenesin 1200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
• for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema • cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
• do not crush, chew, or break tablet • take with a full glass of water • this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals • adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours. • children under 12 years of age: do not use
• store between 20 °-25 °C (68 °-77 °F) • do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
Has blue dye
Product Code: G1200
colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate Type A, stearic acid